Cog Step Chock™
Designed for the fire and rescue industry as a first responder stabilization tool, this unique product offers a step chock and an incline wedge to interlock together for maximum stability as extrication step chocks.
- Flip and it´s a standard plastic step chock — quick set up and leveling.
- The wedge when placed inside the step chock functions like a cog incline railroad… a simple design that works.
- When added height is needed, interlock the base with a Turtle Lock Block.
- Dimensions: 24 3/8˝x6 5/8˝x 10 3/4˝
- Weight: 10.8 kg/24lbs.
- Working Load without Cog: 1,701kg/2,722lbs.
- Working Load with Cog: 2,722kg/6,000lbs.
- COG Step Chock (Qty. 4)
- Turtle Lock Block Kit (Qty. 6)
Weight (in lbs.) 178
Get Your FREE Bonus Carrying Bags When You Purchase Any Cog Step Chock Kit